Wednesday, December 3, 2014

"Miami Feels"

For those of you who weren't aware myself included up until recently right now in Miami Beach "Art Basel Miami Beach 2014" is going on. Art Basel is a gathering of many forms of art in the Miami beach area. There are seemingly endless exhibits going on my personal favorite being Andre 3000's, of Outkast, displaying the 47 different jumpsuits he wore on tour this year. The main way I found out about Art Basel Miami was because of an article I read on "Miami Feels" an online project covering the event. It is truly unlike anything I have seen before. there are live updates streaming across the screen in the from of pictures and various texts with bumping music in the background. It can be very overwhelming at first but I highly recommend you take a look for yourself.

http://newhive.com/jonaslund/miami-feels

No comments:

Post a Comment