Thursday, December 4, 2014

Traffic Skateboards

Traffic is a company started by legendary street skateboarder Ricky Oyola. Oyola is actually from Philadelphia which makes Traffic a company that is that much more intriguing to me. Not only the fact that Oyola use to dominate Love park back in the day but after doing a little more research I found they had some very interesting graphics. I had seen some of their city exposure images used before on a collection of their decks I found very interesting but after checking their website they have many other graphics that differ more than I thought. One of my favorites being a series of cubbies on various decks featuring different things in each of the cubbies on the different boards.

http://theoriesofatlantis.bigcartel.com/category/skateboards


No comments:

Post a Comment